Network Design and Implementation
Compass Network Design & Implementation services provide companies with plans to meet business and user requirements. Emphasis is placed on new technology, integration, future performance, security, flexibility, manageability, and scalability, while keeping cost in mind.
Compass provides custom configuration of workstations, servers, routers, switches, and other network equipment. We also have the expertise and resources to manage and implement large-scale rollouts, network infrastructure and/or platform changes.
Design needs are seldom satisfied by a “one size fits all” approach. Compass provides custom designs that make sense for your company based on functional, technical, and business requirements. We work with a multitude of hardware and software products that form the best possible solution when integrated in your specific environment. Our network implementation service is designed to provide on-time project completion without cost overruns. Our focus is on getting the job done right the first time without interrupting your operations. We are prepared to work both on-site, off-site, and around your business hours.
We specialize in all facets of design and implementation
- Architecture design
- Defining functional requirements
- Developing multi-brand integration plans
- Developing engineering specifications and technical documents
- Service level agreement and performance metrics
- Security and firewall design
- Proof of concept to validate design and meet requirements
- Performance, availability, scalability, manageability
- Building Network Operations Centers
- Technology consolidation and simplification
- Reconfiguring and upgrading network elements, systems, and facilities
- Documenting the physical, logical network
- Router, switch configuration and installation
- Carrier service management
- Operating system migration and upgrades.