• Identify your IT goals, business needs, and structure for your network architectures
• Ensure that your network is secure. Check your firewall and permissions so you know who has accessing
• Audit current architectures, methodologies, operations, and personnel
• Identify the new architecture required to support your IT goals and business drivers
• Audit your data backup and recovery, disaster recovery, and business continuity planning, to make sure you never lose your important data
• Prepare report of the current environment and complete recommendation for the management of your network, including business continuity planning and key architectural initiatives.