systems offer a range of options that enable you to secure and protect your network before threats can reach your system.
Cloud-based systems offer many advantages over traditional systems.
- Ease of Use – Eliminate the need to secure every part of your infrastructure.
- Size – Cloud-based solutions protect many organizations and therefore can provide a very large infrastructure. In addition, your individualized protection is scalable and can grow and contract with your business.
- Performance – Cloud-based security companies can react quickly to new threats so updates occur quickly meaning your data receives up-to-the-minute protection.
- Multi-Factor Authentication – Developing multi-factor authentication can be expensive for small and medium organizations. Many cloud-based options include this as an option.
- Threat Intelligence – Cloud-based security can offer improved firewall rules and faster response time to new threats, lessening your vulnerability to new threats.
- Patch Management – Most packages offer patch management to ensure all clients are up-to-date and secure.
- Compliance – Ensuring that you are in compliance with regulations is much easier with cloud-based security solutions. Many offer compliance reporting.
- Cost – Combining scalability with a subscription model allows you to budget per client per year as opposed to buying a large quantity of software licenses at one time.